How much will my new kitchen cabinets cost?
Send us measurements & pictures via email, text or walk in - or we offer free in home measurements.
Tell us what door style & cabinet color you’re interested in.
You will then receive an itemized quote & 3D design that is 98%-100% accurate!
Our Kitchen Cabinet Quality
There is absolutely no particle board (mdf) used in the construction of our cabinets. We use a mixture of certified solid wood & cabinet grade plywood.
Please visit one of our showrooms to check out our Kitchen & Bath Cabinets in person. While you are here we can show & explain each part of our kitchen and bath cabinets.
- Solid Hardwood Face Frame
- Solid Hardwood Dovetail Drawer 1/2″ Thick Sides Drawer Construction Box
- Fully Concealed Soft-Closing Door Hinges
- Soft Close, Full-Access / Extension Steel Undermount Guides
- Plywood Toe Kick
- Full-Height Back Panel
- 3/4″ Thick Casework Panels
- 6 Way Adjustable European Style
- Adjustable 3/4″ Shelf
- 1/2″ or 5/8” Cabinet Grade Plywood Casework
- 1/2″ Thick Grade Plywood Box Construction
- Metal Brackets Reinforcements for Base Cabinets
- Double Doweled Face Frame Joint
- 3/4” x 1 1/2” Hardwood Face Frame
- Premium Quite Close Door Bumpers
Door Styles Available:
- Raised Panel / Recessed Panel
- Flat slab door (euro style)
- Inset & Overlay features
SOFT CLOSE DRAWERS & DOORS ARE THE STANDARD HERE @ CHOICE GRANITE & KITCHEN CABINETS INC
ALL OF OUR KITCHEN CABINETS CONTAIN SOLID WOOD & CABINET GRADE PLYWOOD CASEWORK! NO PARTICLE BOARD USED AT ALL – EVER!
COMBINE OUR RTA KITCHEN CABINETS WITH REV-A-SHELF ACCESSORIES FOR A CUSTOM LOOK, BUT WITHOUT THE CUSTOM PRICE TAG!
WE DESIGN TO MEET OUR CLIENTS NEEDS, THIS IS WHAT SEPARATES US FROM OUR COMPETITORS.
ROLL OUT TRAYS WORK WONDERS FOR SMALL & LARGE KITCHENS
LAZY SUSANS ARE PERFECT FOR THE DEAD SPACE IN THE CORNERS OF A KITCHEN LAYOUT
SPICE RACKS ARE USUALLY LOCATED NEXT TO THE OVEN
TRASH CAN CABINETS ARE USUALLY LOCATED NEXT TO THE SINK