Porcelain Counter Top
Porcelain Counter Tops are the future of counter tops. The whole industry is very excited about porcelain counter tops, it’s been a long time coming. First it was natural stone such as granite, limestone, soap stone and marble, then quartz came and dominated the market the last 10-15 years – the next 10-20 years porcelain will reign king of the counter top world. Visit our Pasadena, Rosemead or Diamond Bar showroom in Los Angeles to view our porcelain, granite counter tops quartz and marble slabs and also pre fab slabs.
The top reasons why porcelain counter tops will dominate the market are simple & extremely exciting:
- The software, technology and machinery used to create porcelain will give it an almost natural marble look, to the untrained eye, you won’t be able to tell apart real marble from porcelain – look marble.
- The cost is much more affordable than real marble + porcelain is also available in pre fab slabs which make it even more affordable.
- Last but not least: Porcelain is much more porous resistant, heat resistant and stain resistant then marble, granite, quartzite and quartz.
Prefab Porcelain Counter Top
SIZE 120″x26″ with a 6″ backsplash
PRICE: $549.00 per slab for material only
- The look of natural stone, without the weight
- Weighs only 2.8 pounds per sq. ft. vs. 19 pounds per sq. ft. for granite slabs
- Available in 13 colors
- Suitable for flooring, tabletops, shower surrounds, accent walls and countertops
- Easy to clean, and minimum grout lines
- Mitered Edge on 3 sides
- 6′ Backsplash 6″X118″
- Finish: Polished and Matte
- Edge: Mitered
- Origin: Indonesia
Slab Porcelain Counter Top
- Slabs come in 118”x59” in 6MM thickness and 126”x63” in 6 & 12MM thickness
- Mimics natural stone
- Available in thirteen colors
- No routine maintenance required
- Fraction of the cost of natural stone